Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions
$39.95 (as of 09/25/2017, 2:13:16 am)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition
I'm really not a recruiter. I'm a software engineer. And as such, I know what it is like to be asked to whip up brilliant algorithms on the spot after which write flawless code on a whiteboard. I have been through this as a candidate and as an interviewer.
Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition is here that can assist you through this process, teaching you what you want to grasp and enabling you to accomplish at your easiest. I have coached and interviewed hundreds of software engineers. The result's this book.
Learn to uncover the hints and hidden details in a question, discover the best way to break down an issue into manageable chunks, develop techniques to unstick yourself when stuck, learn (or re-learn) core computer science concepts, and practice on 189 interview questions and solutions.
These interview questions are real; they don't seem to be pulled out of computer science textbooks. They reflect what's actually being asked on the top companies, so that you could be as prepared as conceivable. WHAT'S INSIDE?
- 189 programming interview questions, ranging from the basics to the trickiest set of rules problems.
- A walk-through of the best way to derive each and every solution, so that you could Learn to get there yourself.
- Hints on the best way to solve each and every of the 189 questions, identical to what you might get in an actual interview.
- Five proven strategies to tackle set of rules questions, so that you could solve questions you have not seen.
- Extensive coverage of crucial topics, such as big O time, data structures, and core algorithms.
- A in the back of the scenes take a look at how top companies like Google and Facebook hire developers.
- Techniques to arrange for and ace the soft side of the interview: behavioral questions.
- For interviewers and companies: details on what makes a good interview question and hiring process.
Spesso comprati insieme
Questo articolo: Cracking the Coding Interview: 189 Programming Questions and Solutions$37.65